Saturday, January 24, 2009

sniff sniff

Currently my most favorite chunky singer ADELE was in town last night and I wasn't there. I do admit I got a little teary Friday night. It was sold out and I couldn't find anyone to work for me. I am sooooooooooooo in love with her music and lyrics. All her songs are about her wanting to be in love and usually the guy is in love with someone else.... sounds way to familiar... anyways she is AMAZING. So right when I got off work I drove to the venue and saw her tour bus and band members loading up, it was soooo thrilling. Oh well, I'll see her eventually. Until then her CD will be on repeat, pikula style.


5 comments:

  1. Mele...whenever I moved back to Utah, I want to go to a concert with you! I love Adele too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously she is such an adorable girl!! that was the fastest post response ever... were you just sitting by the comp waiting for me to post

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, mel! you know we are all sitting by our computer waiting for a new post from tule!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. and sorry you couldnt make it to her concert... thats a bummer! i hope u get to see her in another city-

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I just sit around twiddling my thumbs hoping, wishing, and waiting to read what you'll post next.

    ReplyDelete